How to Verify Account in Binary.com
Documents to Binary.com
For Live accounts we need at least two documents to accept you as an individual client:
1. Proof of Identification - current (not expired) coloured scanned copy (in PDF or JPG format) of your passport. If no valid passport is available, please upload a similar identification document bearing your photo such as National ID card or Driving licence.
- Valid Passport
- Valid Personal ID
- Valid Driver`s License
2. Proof of Address - a Bank Statement or Utility Bill. Please ensure however, that documents provided are not older than 6 months and that your name and physical address is clearly displayed.
- Utility bills (electricity, water, gas, broadband and landline)
- Latest bank statement or any government-issued letter which contains your name and address
3. Selfie with Proof of identity
- A clear, colour selfie that includes your proof of identity (same as the one used in Step 1).
- Must be a clear, colour photo or scanned image
- Issued under your own name
- Dated within the last six months
- Only JPG, JPEG, GIF, PNG and PDF formats are accepted
- Maximum upload size for each file is 8MB
Please note that we do not accept mobile telephone bills or insurance statements as proof of address.
Before uploading your document, please ensure that your personal details are updated to match your proof of identity. This will help to avoid delays during the verification process.
Step by Step
1. Click here to verify Account
2. At "Proof of Identity", choose one of them which is convenient for you and upload following the instruction from Binary.com
3. After Uploading Proof of Identity, go to "Proof of Address", upload your Address
4. Scroll down the page, you will see "Submit for Review" and click it
After your account is fully authenticated, you will revceived the notification in email and on Binary.com also
REPLY A COMMENT